- 250 g of Raw Tooke Flour (RTF)
- 250 g of Wheat flour
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 75 g of Sugar
- 1 Tbs of Yeast
- ½ litre of Water
- Dissolve the dry yeast in approximately half warm water. Add the sugar and cover with a warm damp cloth. Put the mixture in a warm place to ferment for 10 minutes
- Put all the dry ingredients in a dough blender and mix well to a soft, but non sticky dough. Remove dough and cover with a warm damp cloth. Allow to prove for 30 minutes
- Shape the dough into rolls and put on a greased tray.
- Allow to prove in a warm place for 5 minutes.
- Glaze with beaten egg and bake in a hot oven 180°C or 200°C for 20-25 min.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.